It is important that all male teacher should understand that dealing with female students can be tricky. Male teachers, either home tutors or tuition teachers must always obey some of the Do’s and Don’t s when handling female students
- You are allowed to scold the student but, do not use vulgar words.
- You are allowed beat the student but restrict to hands only. Do not beat the buttock or body or any parts of their body.
- Teacher is not allowed to touch female students
- Teacher is not allowed to pat their head. Some students reach puberty at the age of 12. They might be very uncomfortable when you touch them
- Teacher is allowed to shout at the students, but do not disgrace them in-front of ofthers